Cassia-Genevive Partnership Strengthens Caregiving
March 17, 2021
Cassia is excited to announce our partnership with Genevive, which will enhance the care we offer to our older adults
Care is provided in skilled nursing, rehabilitation and assisted living settings. A cornerstone of the Genevive practice is family conferences, which engage the patient, family members, and providers. The goal is to understand patients’ journey through careful listening, offer an in-depth review of the goals of care, and develop an advanced care plan.
Special features of the Genevive care model include the following:
- A collaborative physician and nurse practitioner model of delivering care, which provides a patient-centered, team approach to care.
- This collective expertise and collaboration focuses on wellbeing while providing care across the continuum from managing acute needs to multiple complex conditions.
- Skilled providers manage acute needs and complex medical condition in the comfort of patient’s homes
- We work to ensure each step of the journey connects with patients’ desired outcomes
- Our patients receive primary care services in the comfort of their own home, allowing the provider more time to address patient needs.
- Additional on-site services also include labs and simple imaging being completed in the patient’s home when necessary.
- Genevive on-call providers are available 24/7 to cover medical needs as they arise. Our mission is to provide expert, compassionate care to everyone we touch.
Cassia is thrilled to join Genevive, PHS and Allina to advance better care and coordination for older generations in our communities. Cassia has a history of partnering with mission-focused organizations that deliver care and services in new and innovative ways.
At Emerald Crest, we offer a deep knowledge of memory care in a specialized assisted living setting for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia-related conditions. We encourage you to contact us directly with any questions or request a tour. For tours and general information, please contact Christine Drasher at 952-908-2215.
Emerald Crest by Augustana Care provides memory care in a unique environment, specifically designed to support those with cognitive issues. Utilizing this exceptional model of care, individuals with dementia, Alzheimer’s and related conditions can flourish in positive relationships and participation in meaningful activities. Memory care is offered in the Minneapolis – Saint Paul area with communities in four convenient locations: Shakopee, Burnsville, Minnetonka and Victoria, MN.